Rev. Stefanie Etzbach-Dale
- e-mail: RevSteffi@gmail.com
Tweets from revsteffi
- http://t.co/S6w8lniizJ♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- http://t.co/U9EtuRBBns♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- Spiritual bullying is an oxymoron. I get a kick out of most oxymorons. Not this one.♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- In order to be filled, the vessel must first be empty. Just sayin'♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- I am the prodigal tweeter - returned after a wild ride of a journey!♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
Tag Archives: ancestry
Circle Blessing for the Ancestors
Please join hearts for a Circle Blessing Upon the Ancestors, turning together, as you are able, to the directions called: First, we turn to the NORTH: blessing the elders, who carved the paths we now walk; whose curiosity and vision, … Continue reading
Posted in ancestors, circle of life, day of the dead, samhain, spirituality, unitarian universalism, worship resource Tagged ancestors, ancestry, awe and wonder, beloved community, celebration, change, circle of life, community, compassion, day of the dead, samhain, worship resource Comments Off on Circle Blessing for the Ancestors
Question: What’s up with UU’s and all those they claim as ancestors?
Ancestry is a tricky thing. Via the Genome Project I’ve traced mine back thousands of years to Mongolia and Africa. But when asked to identify my ancestry I tend to speak of those elements that I recognize as core to … Continue reading
Posted in hope, unitarian universalism Tagged ancestry, history Comments Off on Question: What’s up with UU’s and all those they claim as ancestors?