Rev. Stefanie Etzbach-Dale
- e-mail: RevSteffi@gmail.com
Tweets from revsteffi
- http://t.co/S6w8lniizJ♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- http://t.co/U9EtuRBBns♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- Spiritual bullying is an oxymoron. I get a kick out of most oxymorons. Not this one.♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- In order to be filled, the vessel must first be empty. Just sayin'♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
- I am the prodigal tweeter - returned after a wild ride of a journey!♥Be a Light unto the World!♥ 8 years ago
Tag Archives: healing
MERCY > COMPASSION
Mercy is defined as “compassion shown toward someone whom it is within one’s power to punish or harm”. It is considered by many to be one of the most important attributes of God, and is lifted up as one of … Continue reading
Tagged accountability, compassion, COVENANT, healing, letting go, MERCY, POWER, shared ministry, SPIRITUAL, unitarian universalism, VALUES Comments Off on MERCY > COMPASSION
Question: To whom does one pray if one doesn’t believe in God?
Typically, prayer is thought of as “communicating with God”: articulating your fears and concerns; your desires, fervent wishes or vows; relief, gratitude, joy or devotion. In a nutshell: your reality. This articulation can take the form of prescribed prayers spoken from … Continue reading
Posted in hope, spirituality, unitarian universalism, worship resource Tagged god, healing, prayer Comments Off on Question: To whom does one pray if one doesn’t believe in God?