Discernment, balanced presence, patience – and a willingness to let go. Lesson learned!
- Exciting Update!
- Tears of Joy and Sorrow: The Work Is Not Yet Done
- Celebrating Several Milestones
- A Poem Inspired by Holy Week
- Holy Reciprocity, Batman!
- LOVE, LENT AND LETTING LOOSE
- Black Lives Matter
- Ordination Charge to the Minister, 12/07/14
- Circle Blessing for the Ancestors
- Excerpt of a Response to a Curious Student!
- The Between Place
- Today Is The First Day of The Rest of Your Life!
- Interview Questions!
- Super Moon Dream
- Emotional Whiplash
- In Honor of the Fathers
- Reflections on Walt Whitman’s “I Sing the Body Electric”
- Prayer to the Four Corners
- 15,730 hits